Vodafone Protect & Connect 6 ADR
Cat 6, GPS, GSM stolen vehicle recovery system with Automatic Driver Recognition with optional web based real time tracking
Cobra Stolen Vehicle Recovery systems are fitted as standard to Audi, Mitsubishi, Nissan, VAG Group, Renault and Porsche.
This system is Thatcham CAT 6 accredited and offers stolen vehicle tracking with the added security of generating Tow Away Alert, triggered when the vehicle is moved without the keys in the ignition. Tamper alert, activated when the system battery is disconnected or discharged or the wiring is cut. GSM jamming alert, triggered when an attempt is made to jam the GSM signal.
The ADR (Automatic Driver Recognition) driver card is a discreet pocket-sized card that you carry with you whenever you drive your vehicle. On leaving your vehicle, the system automatically arms itself.
If the vehicle is moved without the driver card present, Cobra's Secure Operating Centre is alerted instantly to a potential theft. This means that even if your vehicle is taken using your own keys, the theft is detected immediately.
- Automatic Driver Recognition (ADR)
- Pinpoint GPS tracking (accurate to within 10 metres)
- International GSM coverage
- European coverage (36 European countries plus Russia and South Africa)
- European Police liaison
- Tow-away alert
- No Police hardware required
- Detailed history during the theft to facilitate recovery
- Thatcham 'CAT6' accredited
- Sold Secure approved
- Recognised by major insurers
- Automatic system health check
- Internal battery back-up