SmarTrack Category 5
Thatcham Category 5 certified vehicle tracking with choice of Driver Recognition Systems.
The SmarTrack Category 5 has been tested to Thatcham TQA standard. The device operates using GPS/GLONASS, GPRS and GSM technology. Having an in-built battery back-up, the device has the ability to remain operational even when the vehicle’s power supply is removed.
The device monitors the battery voltage level and detects if the Driver Recognition System has been activated. In the event of a theft the system can remotely immobilise the vehicle at police request.
SmarTrack offer the choice of Driver Recognition Systems:
SmarTrack Category 5 DRS Pro (Proximity)
Disarms when the proximity tag is within the area of the vehicle. If the tag is not inside the vehicle when the customer is driving, the Global Telemetrics Control Centre will call to confirm the vehicle is safe.
SmarTrack Category 5 DRST (Transponder)
When the card is placed on the receptacle hidden within the vehicle, the tracking device is then disarmed. If this process is not completed, the customer will be contacted by a member of the Global Telemetrics Control Centre.
Please specify at me of ordering.
- Thatcham Category 5 QualityAssured
- IP67 waterproof device
- Choice of Driver RecognitionSystems supplied with 2 cards/tags
- P5 for plant andagricultural vehicles
- Secure full fleet onlineaccount to view locations of your vehicle
- Free Global Telemetrics appto view vehicle location
- Monitored 24 hours a day byGlobal Telemetrics
- Battery disconnection/lowlevel battery alerts
- Movement alerts (vehicle ismoved without the DRST used)
- Immobilisation (policerequest only)
- eCall button
- Fully transferable* (Termsand Conditions apply)
- Direct Debit forsubscriptions (minimum 12 month contract)
- 3 year warranty (extendableto 12 years*)