Designed especially for construction and agricultural vehicles and equipment, TRACKER Plant combines stolen vehicle recovery technology with fleet management functionality.
- GSM and GPS location providing Europe wide coverage
- Patented VHF technology to track stolen vehicles even when they are concealed in containers, lock-ups, barns and warehouses
- Dual technology and signal jamming detection to overcome criminals trying to block the tracking device
- Nationwide support from all 52 UK police forces
- Web portal to monitor plant running hours and manage service schedules
- Reports and data offering insight into all aspects of your fleet
- Geofence breach alerts
- The TRACKER Mesh network for even faster and more accurate tracking and location
The fleet management reports you can generate with TRACKER Plant can make a real difference to your business.
- Measure running hours to accurately charge for plant use, monitor driver activity and plan servicing.
- Highlight vehicles coming up to servicing time to avoid deploying them to jobs that would take them over their service interval
- Track working times and hours to better understand customer needs
- You can identify under or over-use of plant to charge accurately and manage customer requirements
- Verify delivery times and track plant during transit to site
- Use geofencing to be alerted if plant is removed from a designated site
How does TRACKER Plant work?
The motion sensor on TRACKER Plant transmits data when your assets are moved from one site to another, even when the ignition is switched off – so you get a more accurate view of where and how your plant is being used.
A breach in geofencing and curfew rules will notify TRACKER of illegal movements or theft.
TRACKER will contact you to verify the theft and the tracking unit will be activated.
The police will use TRACKER receivers in their patrol vehicles and helicopters to locate your stolen vehicle.
Your vehicle will be identified and secured and a uniformed security guard can wait with vehicle until recovery if required.
Vehicles can be recovered from anywhere in Europe to a UK location of your choice up to 3 and a half tonnes.